[swift-evolution] [Pre-Proposal-Discussion] Union Type - Swift 4

frogcjn at 163.com frogcjn at 163.com
Thu Aug 11 09:52:08 CDT 2016

Some ones proposal have always been accepted very quickly even though it is not fully discussed.

I don't know why.

so if some one always focus on swift-evolution then it has more priority to proposal?

What about others?

I proposal this since February, May. no one said it is a problem. But in June, some one lead an idea of & and union type proposal has been listed in not-welcomed proposal for Swift 3. No one notify me that discussion and no one discussed that with me. I try to discuss with the core team but they have no response before June. But After June, they said it is not for Swift 3. OK, I proposed for Swift 4, and get a shit response.

Email list let proposal topic hide themselves?

No direct answer of my Feb, May proposal, but a June discussed sometime somewhere I don't know.

so I make a proposal, and this is the result.