[swift-users] Learning OpenGL with Swift

David Turnbull dturnbull at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:27:40 CST 2016

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 9:55 PM, Luz Violeta via swift-users <
swift-users at swift.org> wrote:

> ... the whole build system story is the biggest deterrent at the moment
> (for now, swift is only used specifically for iOS development through xcode)

You should try to get your package manager issues in front of the right
people. It's possible they won't see it here with the subject line being
"OpenGL".

The snapshots released today fix the bug which was preventing SwiftGL from
working with Swift 3.0. I switched the tutorial over to 3.0. Since I'm no
longer documenting an old 2.2, it's now reasonable to use the tutorial as
an example when talking about some of the package manager changes you want.

-david