[swift-users] Swift and Vim

alex the.mindstorm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 19:26:58 CST 2016

Hi all,

Firstly, I’d like to thank those that added support for Swift in vim in the
public repo.

1. I am wondering if anyone knows how to pull only the vim plugin so it can
be used with plugin managers like Vundle/neobundle/etc.?

(I’ve read about git sparse checkout but it’s definitely not clear if this
 would work and I haven’t been able to get anything out of it).

In case there’s no option, I’m wondering if it would be possible to split
this under its own repo?

2. While I know Xcode is the recommended tool for working with Swift, I’m
wondering if anyone is aware of any attempts of making the integration for
vim smarter (code completion, etc.).

thanks in advance

:- alex