[swift-users] Swift and Vim

John Regner john at johnregner.com
Fri Feb 5 20:34:58 CST 2016

Hi alex,

I think the vim plugin in the Swift repo is no longer being maintained. https://github.com/keith/swift.vim/issues/73

I think the handful of us using Vim with swift have been using Keith Smiley’s Swift.vim you can install it with your current vim plugin manager.

If you are attempting to build Xcode project you can use https://github.com/gfontenot/vim-xcode to connect to the xcodebuild command line tool.

Would be great if this could be integrated with SourceKit for autocomplete, future work. I know the emacs folks are having some success with integrating SourceKit https://github.com/nathankot/company-sourcekit.

Hope this helps,

John