[swift-users] Package manager and swiftdoc

Rick Ballard rballard at apple.com
Tue Jan 5 20:52:43 CST 2016

Hi Luz,

We currently have no standard established for generating documentation for packages in a uniform way, but it's in our plans (https://github.com/apple/swift-package-manager/blob/master/Documentation/PackageManagerCommunityProposal.md#documentation-generation). Proposals are welcome for how to do this, via the swift evolution process (https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/process.md)

	- Rick