[swift-users] 答复: build-script was completed, how to install the binary file to /usr folder?

Quan Yong Zhai qydi at msn.com
Mon Jan 4 19:09:09 CST 2016

Hi, Ryan
Thanks for your input
My OS is Ubuntu linux 14.04, I follow the procedures in github/apple/swift ,cloned all the source file, and build the whole Projects with:
cd swift
utils/build-script -R -b -p -l --foundation --xctest

The build-script was completed,
But I don't know how to install the generated binary files in the build/Ninja-RealeaseAssert/*  into custom directory.