[swift-users] Failed to resolve REPL breakpoint
swift-dev at ryan.lovelett.me
Mon Jan 4 16:32:10 CST 2016
For future reference I figured out what was causing this. The Arch Linux
`makepkg` command was calling strip  by default. This was obviously
stripping out some things that was necessary for build.
The fix was obviously to tell the packager to skip calling strip .
On Wed, Dec 23, 2015, at 08:32 PM, Ryan Lovelett via swift-users wrote:
> I have compiled from the latest Swift source and built a package for my
> system using the install to destination. However, after installing the
> package and running `swift` to test the REPL it dies with the following
> error: `error: failed to resolve REPL breakpoint for 'repl_main'`.
> Not really sure what this means. Did I fail to compile something
> The script that I used to run was this `utils/build-script
> --preset=buildbot_linux install_destdir="$pkgdir/"
> swift-users mailing list
> swift-users at swift.org
More information about the swift-users