[swift-server-dev] HTTP Parser

Chris Bailey BAILEYC at uk.ibm.com
Fri Nov 18 14:39:34 CST 2016

Ok, I've set up the WebEx - here's the URL:

https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=M8C65H48UFLXGRIS8N2GVWH0DV-1T5J&rnd=78810.922722

If you also create a PR against the work group project on GitHub to create
the meeting agenda, then we can use @swift-server/stakeholders to notify
all of the stakeholders. The following PR did that for the Networking
kick-off:
        https://github.com/swift-server/work-group/pull/40

Thanks,

Chris