[swift-evolution] Swift phases and mis-timed proposals

Jon Hull jhull at gbis.com
Tue Jun 13 22:57:39 CDT 2017

What if instead of a FIFO queue, we had a reddit style queue where proposals can bubble up based on community interest? It might help us figure out what to focus on in the 'phase 2' times where we allow a few out of scope proposals through... we just grab a couple off of the top.

Thanks,
Jon

Sent from my iPhone