[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Nested extensions

Tino Heth 2th at gmx.de
Fri Apr 14 13:04:48 CDT 2017

> As I've mentioned three or four times already on this list, every time this issue is brought up, the rules of access modifiers as revised in SE-0025 *cannot accommodate* non-top level extensions.
Sorry to bother you, but do you have a string to search for, or can forward a mail that's part of of one of those threads that haven't been allowed to be reviewed?
Afair, there even was a review for a proposal that wanted to fully revert SE-0025, so I wonder why it should be forbidden to question parts of it?