[swift-evolution] Testing enum cases with associated values

Andy Chou acchou2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:39:58 CST 2017

This is nice, but it doesn’t solve the issue at hand because there is only one enum value. I would like to have something like:

	if value == .TWO { … }

I can’t use this == operator for this because I’d have to create:

	if value == .TWO(str) { … }

But I don’t have a specific str, and I want the condition to be true no matter what the value of str is.

Andy