[swift-evolution] [Pre-Proposal-Discussion] Union Type - Swift 4

Cao, Jiannan frogcjn at 163.com
Thu Aug 11 00:53:39 CDT 2016

OK. I'll shut up since I waste your time.

At 2016-08-11 13:41:59, "Chris Lattner" <clattner at apple.com> wrote:
You’re certainly welcome to your opinion.

Swift is not Typescript, and this topic has been discussed extensively in the past.  We expect you to familiarize yourself with those discussions.  Otherwise, it is just a waste of people’s time to rehash old arguments.

-Chris