[swift-evolution] [Post Swift 3] [Proposal] Introducing `group` mechanism

David Sweeris davesweeris at mac.com
Wed Jun 29 16:41:15 CDT 2016

Speaking of C++, is the “group” keyword even necessary? To borrow your own example from earlier, it seems like we could just as easily say this:
public struct A {
    public { // all public
        func member1() {}
        func member2() {}
        func member3() {}
    }
    public labelName {// all public, accessible under `foo.lableName`
        func member4() {}
        func member5() {}
        func member6() {}
(which is not C++’s syntax, I know… the comment just got me thinking about it is all)

- Dave Sweeris