[swift-evolution] [Post Swift 3] [Proposal] Introducing `group` mechanism

L. Mihalkovic laurent.mihalkovic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 23:09:16 CDT 2016

Regards
(From mobile)

> On Jun 29, 2016, at 8:39 PM, Adrian Zubarev via swift-evolution <swift-evolution at swift.org> wrote:
>
> How is this worse? Your argument about scrolling is just ridiculous.

Look you may want to consider your language... did i call the proposal ridiculous? I could have ... The fact that you do not seem to understand or agree with something does not change its validity. I find the proposal highly impractical when considered at scale and truly hope it does not make it into the language.