[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Add `mapValues` method to Dictionary

Honza Dvorsky jan.dvorsky at me.com
Sat May 21 07:43:54 CDT 2016

Hi Brent,

thanks, I should have caught that, unfortunately I don't know of a nice way
to search the mailing list, other than searching your own inbox, which
doesn't include messages from the time you weren't subscribed - how do you
do it?

You're right, I found the previous conversation from over a month ago,
where almost everyone +1'd, but it hasn't moved anywhere since, as far as I
know. Or is there a proposal already? (Nothing was linked from the thread).

So apologies for the duplication, but let's take this as a signal to revive
that conversation, as I haven't found any responses which were negative, I
mostly saw positive ones and ones that didn't feel strongly about it.

Honza