[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Add `mapValues` method to Dictionary

Brent Royal-Gordon brent at architechies.com
Sat May 21 06:57:56 CDT 2016

> What do you think? I welcome all feedback, I'd like to see if people would support it before I write a proper proposal.

This has come up a couple of times, I believe most recently in the April 12 thread "[Proposal] mapValues". It always gets substantial, but not universal, support.

If I were you, I would search the list archives for previous threads about mapping dictionaries and see which arguments have come up before. If they change your mind, great. If they don't, they'll make up your proposal's "Alternatives Considered" section.

--
Brent Royal-Gordon
Architechies