[swift-evolution] RFC: didset and willset

Brent Royal-Gordon brent at architechies.com
Wed May 18 15:55:34 CDT 2016

> I may be wrong but I don't remember any other case of a keyword in
> Swift composed of two or more words, so I believe these should be
> exceptions.

`typealias` and `associatedtype` are the main examples; there were huge catfights on swift-evolution about whether the latter should be `associatedtype`, `associatedType`, or `associated_type`. There are also a number of attributes like `@noescape` and `@discardableResult`, which aren't 100% consistent.

--
Brent Royal-Gordon
Architechies