[swift-evolution] RFC: didset and willset

Leonardo Pessoa me at lmpessoa.com
Wed May 18 15:51:33 CDT 2016

I may be wrong but I don't remember any other case of a keyword in
Swift composed of two or more words, so I believe these should be
exceptions. I would agree best to change these keywords for others
consisting of only one word but I myself have no suggestion what those
could be. Otherwise I'd rather keep them as-is.