[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0081: Move where clause to end of declaration
krzysztof at siejkowski.net
Thu May 12 05:01:56 CDT 2016
* What is your evaluation of the proposal?
* Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to Swift?
Yes. Current form of defining requirements makes deciphering the signatures with high number of requirements a logical riddle.
* Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
I do think so. It’ll further encourage the use of generics, which I see as one of the cornerstones of Swift.
* If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
Not that I can think of, but now I’d like to see similar change in Scala :)
* How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or an in-depth study?
I’ve read proposal and corresponding discussion.
All the best,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the swift-evolution