[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0084: Allow trailing commas in parameter lists and tuples

Patrick Smith pgwsmith at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:35:12 CDT 2016

I’m going to propose the keyword #litter as an alias for , so I can throw garbage syntax into my code more effectively seven letters at time :P

I think this is just a choice of taste, and this is offering an additional choice. You don’t have to agree with it, you don’t have to make use of it, you don’t even have to know it’s there.

We’ve all seen and written messy code, and it wasn’t due to the punctuation. There are much more powerful weapons at hand for that.