[swift-evolution] Trial balloon: conforming sizeof, sizeofValue, etc. to naming guidelines

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Sun May 1 11:47:52 CDT 2016

I think I agree with you that stride(from:to:by:) is the better candidate
for renaming. But, ranges and strides are distinct in Swift, and I don't
think we want to confuse the two, especially since ranges and intervals are
already being merged. A few of us have some ideas about striding over
things, which I hope we'll discuss soon :) Out of scope for this proposal,
clearly.