[swift-evolution] SE-0025: Scoped Access Level, next steps

Kevin Lundberg kevin at klundberg.com
Fri Mar 25 12:37:02 CDT 2016

I use the file-private scope a fair amount for top-level constants that are intended to be used within the file, possibly across types. Doing things this way is more concise than embedding them as static members in the type itself since I don't need to qualify them with the name of the type at the front.

Kevin Lundberg
kevin at klundberg.com