[swift-evolution] SE-0025: Scoped Access Level, next steps

T.J. Usiyan griotspeak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:28:14 CDT 2016

I have many situations where related, and usually, nested types should have
access to implementation details of each other but I want to avoid any
other types having access to these details. The simplest example that I
have are value types that wrap one or two values. 'Unrelated' types
shouldn't have access to these `rawValue`s at all.
TJ