[swift-evolution] SE-0025: Scoped Access Level, next steps

Goffredo Marocchi panajev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 04:53:07 CDT 2016

I agree with you Tino that we should not stop here, but I would break it down in smaller proposals that had the biggest breakage in the language but still could all fit into Swift 3. It is one of the last chances of being allowed to break source and ABI compatibility and we ought to make it count IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone