[swift-evolution] Brace syntax

Alexander Regueiro alexreg at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 20:26:57 CST 2015

I think you miss my point. In any case, it’s more stylistic consistency than fashion. Also, who wants to type braces? Your current philosophy seems to be to towards minimising syntax. So surely this is a matter of being consistent?

Also, if indenting code is good (universal) practice, and makes braces redundant without loss of readability, why keep them?