[swift-evolution] [Review] Require self for accessing instance members

Matthew Johnson matthew at anandabits.com
Wed Dec 16 21:18:51 CST 2015

You can add me to the nays.  I don’t have much to add that hasn’t already been stated.

It’s possible I could be convinced of adding a pragma to help teams that want to adopt this style enforce it.  It isn’t possible to convince me that everyone should be required to adopt this style in all of their code.