[swift-evolution] [Review] Require self for accessing instance members

Nick Shelley nickmshelley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 17:15:41 CST 2015

> Creating that summary seems like it would be a large burden to place on
> whoever manages the review.

I imagine this would be done by the community through pull requests. If
someone doesn't feel like their point of view has been accurately
represented in the proposal, they should make a PR that changes that.

I don't think that that is worth the effort when the responses *are*
> readily available.

Readily available and easily consumable are two very different things. I'd
guess that everyone voting on this proposal read or at least skimmed the
proposal, but I doubt many of those who didn't follow the thread from the
beginning looked at much of the mailing list discussion. (That's based on
what I would do, so maybe it's not a fair assumption.)