[swift-evolution] [Review] Require self for accessing instance members

Nick Shelley nickmshelley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:43:59 CST 2015

> I doubt that the one-sided argument in the proposal was blatant.

I should not have called it blatant, I'm sorry I rashly attributed intent.

The fact is that the current proposal is one-sided (regardless of intent),
and it seems like many in the community (including the author) are unsure
whether and when a proposal should be updated and what its actual role is
in the review process.

I would like to take back any accusations I may have made and simply ask
for clarification about the role and lifecycle of a proposal.