[swift-evolution] [Review] Require self for accessing instance members

Dan Loewenherz dan at lionheartsw.com
Wed Dec 16 14:32:16 CST 2015

It’s my understanding that the proposal itself is just a starting
point. I do believe that the reviewers will review all commentary from
the mailing list in addition to direct commentary. I doubt that the
one-sided argument in the proposal was blatant; undoubtedly, the Swift
team has been inundated with work and merging PR #59 fell by the
wayside. I’m sure everyone’s arguments for and against will be
considered and reviewed. The team has proven many times that they are
thoughtful in their decision-making process.

Dan