[swift-dev] Highlighting other platforms for Swift?

Guillaume DIDIER guillaume.didier.2014 at polytechnique.org
Wed Nov 15 13:36:29 CST 2017

Just my one cent, but this could be part of a page summarizing the different ports under work/available with their level of maturity/support.
(For instance build instructions do exist for Windows and Ubuntu14.04 but are not publicly mentioned anywhere).

Nice work for packaging swift for RPM any way.

Guillaume