[swift-dev] SR-3423 Starter questions

Brian Gesiak modocache at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 12:07:23 CST 2017

It sounds like you haven't run the 'utils/update-checkout --clone' script.
That pulls down the cmark repository, and so should take care of that error.

The Swift README has step-by-step instructions, which I think mention the
'update-checkout' script. You may want to try following those from top to
bottom. Keep emailing if you have issues!

- Brian Gesiak