[swift-dev] Translation of Swift.org in Chinese

John Lin johnlinvc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 01:33:10 CST 2016

Hi Ted,

Swift.org has updated several times since I started the translation. The part that changes most frequently is the download page. I’ve made a script to auto update these download links. For other text updates, whenever I translate a page, I alway keep the origin English copy so that I can track the changes in the future.

I think keeping the translation up-to-date will be easier if the site's source is open. Currently I use page2rss & IFTTT to get notifications about changes, but if the source is open, we can track these changes on GitHub.

I’m more than happy to contribute these translations back to Swift.org <http://swift.org/>, but maybe the site structure will need some changes to accommodate translations in various languages.

Best,
John