[swift-dev] Translation of Swift.org in Chinese

Ted kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Sat Jan 16 01:56:57 CST 2016

Hi John,

I think we would be open to having the community help host translations on Swift.org.  My primary concern is maintenance.  The material on the site will continue to evolve.  What did you have in mind in terms of keeping the translation up-to-date?

Note if the translation was on Swift.org, from a legal perspective we'd consider it to be an open source contribution.  The website material is hosted on GitHub.  We were planning on opening it up once a few more logistical rollout issues were settled.

Cheers,
Ted