[swift-corelibs-dev] Xcode 8 beta 1 and swift-corelibs-foundation

Brian Gesiak modocache at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:43:05 CDT 2016

Excellent work! I've been enjoying watching all the WWDC livestreams. :)

About the changes to swift-corelibs-xctest: you mean simply using the new
Foundation APIs, correct? I don't imagine we'll be changing the XCTest API
very much -- that is, we won't be renaming `XCTestCase` to `TestCase`,
right?

We discussed this [in Feburary](
https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-corelibs-dev/Week-of-Mon-20160222/000446.html),
and I believe the conclusion was that we wouldn't be applying the same
kinds of grand renaming to XCTest -- would just like to confirm that point.

- Brian Gesiak