[swift-corelibs-dev] Building Foundation in Xcode

David Hart david at hartbit.com
Sun Mar 13 14:31:26 CDT 2016

Ok, I’m also encountering errors, but many more than Pushkar:
OS: OS X El Capitan
Xcode: Version 7.3 beta 5 (7D162j)
Toolchain: Xcode Swift DEVELOPMENT Snapshot 2016-03-01 (a)
And the errors I’m getting seem to come from a mismatch with the Standard Library:
Foundation/FoundationErrors.swift:10:48: Use of undeclared type ‘ErrorProtocol'
Foundation/NSString.swift:1220:55: Use of undeclared type ‘CVarArg’
Foundation/NSData.swift:18:38: Use of undeclared type ‘OptionSet’
Foundation/NSNotification.swift:95:11: Use of undeclared type ‘Sequence'
Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?