[swift-users] OpenGL function loader for Swift 4

David Turnbull dturnbull at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:30:17 CDT 2017

SwiftGL was recently updated to Swift 3 by Justin Kolb. The repos work but
the tutorial still has old code snips that need updating. Works on Linux,
Mac, and WSL+Xming.

Inside SwiftGL you'll find an OpenGL loader, a math library for vectors and
matrices, and image decoders for PNG, GIF, and BMP. All Swift, even the
inflate algorithm!

http://www.swiftgl.org/