[swift-users] Can't access Swift class from Objective-C

Rick Mann rmann at latencyzero.com
Tue Apr 18 14:02:25 CDT 2017

Oh goodness, I'm an idiot. I did not subclass NSObject. BTW, once I've inherited from NSObject, is it still necessary to apply @objc?

And related, the ModuleName-Swift.h header that's generated isn't automatically including the C header that's used by my Swift code (my Swift code wraps a C API that I publish using a modulemap file). Now, I haven't actually included the .map file anywhere in the Xcode project, I just have an import search path pointing to the directory that contains it, the header, and the .dylib, and a library search path pointing to that same directory.

The Swift code is able to import the header and link against the library (AFAICT). I can certainly include the header in my PCH, but I would have hoped the generated -Swift.h would be smart enough to pick up the header file based on the .map file, but maybe it's supposed to be added to the Xcode project?

My module.map file looks like this:

module Colibri [extern_c] {
    header "Colibri.h"
    export *