[swift-users] LLDB fails when I update to Swift 3.1 (error in auto-import)

Edward Connell ewconnell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 11:33:40 CDT 2017

Groan... I just tried to update to Swift 3.1 on ubuntu 16.04. Everything
builds fine, but when I try to debug I get the dreaded:

error in auto-import: failed to get module 'XYZ' from AST context

Everything built and debugged just fine with the previous Swift release.
I assume LLDB is unhappy about either failing to find an import, or somehow
thinking there is a duplicate.

How do we get LLDB to disclose the reason that it's failing?

Thanks, Ed