[swift-users] How to debug Xcode: "An internal error occurred. Source editor functionality is limited"

Brent Royal-Gordon brent at architechies.com
Fri Apr 7 22:58:33 CDT 2017

If you can reduce this down to a small test case, and especially if you get the same crash when you try to compile your code, it'd be very helpful if you could file a bug at bugs.swift.org. The compiler's repository has a big folder full of examples that crash it, and we do get around to fixing them!

--
Brent Royal-Gordon
Architechies