[swift-users] Swift Concurrency and Actor model

Gerard Iglesias gerard_iglesias at me.com
Sun Apr 2 13:48:32 CDT 2017

Hi,

I am working at the moment on a job which involves Scala and Akka, the kind of stuff which involve network, bid data, raw computing (Ai related) and scalability… Well buzz words of our time.

I would like to make the like in the swift world… Swift, GCD, Vapor or Perfect… To conduct some benchmark to compare the different approaches.

Do you see some other interesting technology worth to look at for this kind of things ?

Thank in advance.

Gerard