[swift-users] Swift can’t compile code with OpenGL function pointers

Elia Cereda eliacereda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 10:56:06 CDT 2017

Hi Kelvin,

Do you mind sharing the code you’re using? I’m looking back at some code I wrote a while back to learn OpenGL and I see that the implementation was pretty straightforward.

The OpenGL.GL module already provides the implementations for runtime functions such as glEnable, glBlendFunc and glClearColor. In my code I just import that and use those functions the same way you use any other function.

Elia Cereda