[swift-users] withoutActuallyEscaping example question

Ray Fix rayfix at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 13:43:22 CDT 2017

Wow.  Thanks for the explanation! I didn’t realize I was toggling between different overloads but that makes sense now.

Thanks again,
Ray

PS: It is sort of a strange example in the first place (being lazy and then immediately eager.)  I don’t think it is a use case that is compelling enough to consider overload resolution rules over.