[swift-users] Function conforming to a typealias

Adrian Zubarev adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Sat Feb 18 05:18:30 CST 2017

Typo, should be instance not istance.

--
Adrian Zubarev
Sent with Airmail

Am 18. Februar 2017 um 12:16:34, Adrian Zubarev (adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com) schrieb:

You’re welcome. I don’t think there is a better way of doing that. However you can build some wrappers with some shortcuts.

func createInstance<T>(of _: T.Type, _ istance: T) -> T {

    return istance
}

let myGreatFunc1 = createInstance(of: Function.self) {

    return "\($0) \($1)" // Or whatever

Adrian Zubarev
Sent with Airmail