[swift-users] Swift 101: JSON or XML?

Rien Rien at Balancingrock.nl
Fri Feb 3 09:09:56 CST 2017

I do not think there is a ‘best’ answer.

I would go with JSON though.

Apple’s JSON solution is fast, but it has some minor limitations and usability is not “up there”.

Then again there are third party solutions, for example my own SwifterJSON single-class framework that you can download from github. :-)

Regards,
Rien

Site: http://balancingrock.nl
Blog: http://swiftrien.blogspot.com