[swift-users] How to include swift test resource files?

Daniel Dunbar daniel_dunbar at apple.com
Thu Nov 10 11:44:53 CST 2016

We do not yet have any kind of story for resources.

If you just need data during tests, what you can do is just rely on the tests being run in an environment which has access to the source, so you can use Swift's `#file` to derive the location of your test artifacts from the current source file path.

This is kind of a hack, but it works. Example:
  https://github.com/apple/swift-package-manager/blob/master/Sources/TestSupport/misc.swift#L38

 - Daniel