[swift-users] How to include swift test resource files?

Edward Connell ewconnell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:29:48 CST 2016

Swift test builds and runs the package Tests. My tests require data files
such as images to run.
With an Xcode project we can Copy Bundle Resources in the Build Phases to
include the necessary files.

How do we do this with swift test, or swift build?

I thought about a hack to manually copy the resource files, but since
"swift test" builds and runs the tests as a single action there doesn't
seem to be an opportunity.

How do we include package resources during build and test?

Thanks, Ed