[swift-users] NSFontManager's availableMembers(ofFontFamily: String) broken?

Quinn "The Eskimo!" eskimo1 at apple.com
Sun Oct 9 07:35:33 CDT 2016

On 8 Oct 2016, at 07:41, Jens Persson via swift-users <swift-users at swift.org> wrote:

> Found this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39395237/why-is-nsfontmanager-availablemembersoffontfamily-crashing-in-xcode-8-gm <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39395237/why-is-nsfontmanager-availablemembersoffontfamily-crashing-in-xcode-8-gm>

Following the bug reports from that thread, this seems to have been fixed in 10.12.1.  Alas, I’m not in a position to try it there myself, but I recommend you give it a go and let us know how you get along.

Share and Enjoy
--
Quinn "The Eskimo!"                    <http://www.apple.com/developer/>
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware