[swift-users] Swift and Xcode along with Playgrounds is full of bugs

Shyamal Chandra shyamalc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 20:27:56 CDT 2016

I posted an error with ubuntu running on swift.org and it is currently
medium priority and still hasn't been fixed by an "open source" team member
and it has been more than two months.

Here is the error:
https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-1998

Do you really think that is a viable option again?

On Tuesday, September 13, 2016, Jens Alfke <jens at mooseyard.com

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile