[swift-users] Swift and Xcode along with Playgrounds is full of bugs

Shyamal Chandra shyamalc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 19:34:09 CDT 2016

Hi Chris,

Here is a forum question that I posted a while back.  The latest post says
to file a bug under the bug report.  I have had mixed success with the bug
reporter tool from Apple; most of the time, they ask for the system
diagnostics and then, tell you to update your version.  Sometimes, they
just close the issue and nothing happens.

Here's the post:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/61953 (Playgrounds error)

I was doing something "simple" in Playgrounds and my version of Playgrounds
doesn't function properly because it is emitting an error when I write
bug-free code.  Why is Playgrounds so flaky?  Sometimes, it shows the
output on the right side; sometime, it doesn't.

Thanks!

Best,

Shyamal Chandra
shyamalc at gmail.com