[swift-users] Function to unsafe pointer and back

Lou Zell lzell11 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:37:02 CDT 2016

> As to your real question, what’s your high-level goal?  Swift doesn’t
> really do pointers to functions [1] but it does provide lots of other
> excellent ‘treat code as data’ features.  If you can explain more about
> your goal, perhaps we can direct you to a better path.

​
Curiosity got the better of me on this one - there's no higher level goal
other than improved understanding.  I was playing around with function
currying in the repl and that's what lead me to those experiments.

The article, and the preceding one in the series, has plenty for me to work
with.  Thank you!